Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My first post

Hello lovies and welcome to my blog!!!!!!
- my name is Aimee and this is my first post - ive been inspired by 2 of my favorite bloggers - Eliza and Maya to start my own blog to journal my daily life as I struggle to overcome Ed.  I've been following many of your blogs for over a year but have been either too shy or embarassed to comment or start my own blog.
 - A litle bit about me - im living in Long Island and ive struggled with ed for about 10 years - over the past several months - mainly as a result of many of your blogs I have realized that life is too precious and short to waste giving in to Ed.   I am by no means recovered but I am on the road to getting myself to a better place.  I welcome you to follow me as I travel on this road to recovery!!!!!!!!!!!!
  - A short post today - welcome!!!!!!!  More to come!!!!!

    

6 comments:

  1. AIMEE! :) so happy you started a blog, you are an amazing person, and you know how much i love you!
    ahh love the name and the header this blog is so welcoming and bright and lovely, you are such an interesting, and inspiring woman and i know you will have a lot of great posts that will be so helpful to others, because you have been so helpful to me in my recovery. and thank you for the shout out :)

    love you
    xx
    Eliza

    ps: adding you to my blog roll now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aimee :) I'm Katie, I'm 25 and have been in recovery from anorexia for almost a year after suffering from it since I was 12. I'm sorry you've been struggling for so long but you're not alone, there are a lot of people around who have had eating disorders for a long time and are doing well now. Recovery certainly isn't easy, but it is possible! Good luck - I hope you get as much out of blogging as I have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimee!
    I am so happy u started this blog, i think it will really help you :) and i love the name and cheerful-ness of it, so perfect! :) i believe in you and i am always here :)
    cant wait for more to come!

    love u!
    xo
    maya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Aimee!
    (May I firstly just say that I am in love with your name?)

    I came across your blog through Eliza, of course ;) And I thought I would just say hi, and make you feel welcome.
    I hope that through blogging, you're able to discover things you might not have otherwise - you will always have support and motivation and encouragement.

    Love,
    Eleanor. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. eliza and maya really advertise blogging hahahah. they got me into it too and i absolutely ADORE it now. hope this is a great outlet for you :] it definitely has been for me.
    love,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aimee! It's wonderful that you finally decided to start your own blog! Welcome to the blog world hun :) I think you'll love it

    ReplyDelete