Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday 1-29-10

Morning lovies and happy Friday - finally the weekend is here.  Today I awoke to a very cold New York - only 17 COLD degrees outside!!!  How many more days till spring????  I just want to thank everyone for all of their comments regarding yesterday's post - friendship is truly a gift that is meant to be treasured!!!!!  It is thru these relationships that we can overcome anything !!!
        On today's menu a delicious breakkie of my fav - a mix of Kashi Warm Cinnamon Heart to Heart and Cinnamon Harvest with vanilla almond milk with a mug of my new favorite tea - blueberry (gift from a special someone) enjoyed in my new mug from Etsy!!!   Doesn't everything just taste better when you are using mugs that you adore!!!!

 
Well sorry for the short post - i have lots on the agenda for today - a short day at work then hopefully some thrifting - ill be back later with some more lovely eats and hopefully some of my treasures!!!!  If your venturing out today and you live where I do - bundle up!!!  I suggest some ear muff headbands - im wearing mine!!!!!

Todays inspiration:  Believe in yourself and all that you are.
                                     Know that there is something inside you that is greater
                                     than any obstacle.
                                     (Christian D. Larson)
love to all - aimee

6 comments:

  1. omg it was so bloody cold today!! yayyy love thrifting :] have an awesome day beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a fabulous day and find some amazing treasures ;) while thrifting! That mug is so beautiful. Seriously, when will winter be over?!?!

    Rachael*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Aimee hope you had a great day! yay friday!

    xoxo
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait til spring toooo! Its way too cold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you too:) Keep warm, lovie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved talking to you yesterday lovie! And this post!! LOVE the pictures and ahh your so sweet and amazing for putting my picture in the background!!! Love that mug, and KASHI duhh ;) Ur my twinnie, love you so much Aimee, have a wonderful day today make it as amazing as you are I love you!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete