Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Friday and Product Review!!!!!!!!!!!





Good morning and happy Friday - can't believe that its Friday already - this week has flown by - any d next week is March 1 already!!!!!!  Yesterday was quite a busy day - day filled with office hours and unfortunately the weather here has been horrible - rain, sleet and today i woke up to about 8 inches of snow.  Although it looks beautiful i hate being snowed in - how do you deal with being snowed in????
On to some more positive things - i had therapy on Wednesday and overall it went well - trying to focus on my future , what i want out of life, my dreams and how i should use this as my motivating factor for getting better.  I also am realizing that i feel "guilty" when i do things for myself or take pleasure in doing someting for myself.  Why is this????  My therapist says that most people who suffer from Ed tend to do thing for others - pleasing others is a common trait .  I feel that this is something i do too much of !!  This week i am going to work on doing more things for "Aimee" things that make me happy and not feel guilty about it!!!!
         Well now for a "product review" - i recently was sent from my Aunt in California a flax cookie from the company Nutridel.   These are sold in California and can also be bought on line.
The verdict: YUMMY!!!!!  These are all natural cookies that come in oatmeal, flax, pecan or almond flavor.  There are 2 to a package and are perfect with a glass of almond milk or eaten crushed on top of yogurt.  The ingredients are impressive: flax, oatmeal, cinnamon, aramath, coconut and nuts - rich in omega -3 fatty acids -   I highly recommend them!!! I wish i lived in California to buy more!!!


      Some of my other yummy eats : breakfast yesterday: oikos eaten in my favorite sunflower bowel with banana, blackberries, and strawberries- all of these fruits remind me of summer!!! 
I always seem to enjoy my eats more if i eat them in "pretty" bowels - how about  you??  Where are your favorite bowels bought from??  This one was a gift from my sister - she got it from Ecuador when she traveled there.  Some of my favorites are from Anthropologie.  In an upcoming post ill display some of my favorites!!!!

Well im off to shovel myself out!!!!! How many more days till spring????
love to all and remember to treat youself today - you deserve it!!!!!!!!
aim

2 comments:

  1. Aimee!
    I loved this so much, you are so right you need to do things for yourself, love you so much loveyy. Love that beautiful equador bowl. Snow snow go away, and aimee have a beautiful weekend! full of flax seed cookies and yoga and collages ;p xoxo love you so!
    amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love anthro bowls, obviously! They're the best.

    I hope you treat yourself well because you deserve it! I think taking time for 'Aimee' is a great goal. Stay warm in the snowwww <3

    ReplyDelete