Monday, February 22, 2010

You are Worth It





    Happy Monday my lovies and happy NEDA awareness week!!!!  In honor of this week i am going to try to post as often as i can some positive message regarding the path to recovery.  I hope that each of these small messages will help give a glimpse of hope to those like me struggling each and every day.

I believe that recovery is POSSIBLE with the help of friends !!!!!   Live your life today -

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday - sorry for the short post but ill be back tonight with some fashion and thrifting buys from the weekend!!!   Lots of love - aimee


3 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures Aim!!!
    YOU are so worth it, you deserve recovery aimee and you are going to be free as a bird. I love you so much! You inspire me everyday, hearing your positive happy voice makes my day and gives me something to believe in, friendship, happiness, life, and the future!
    Love you girl!
    angelfood

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY NATIONAL NEDA WEEK!! love how positive you are :) can't wait to see you're new clothes!! :)
    xoxo
    -A<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are the sweetest Aimee :)

    you are worth so much more than you could ever imagine! <3

    ReplyDelete