Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Heart day!!!!!!



                                                     HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        I just want to wish all of you a very Happy Valentine's Day - i hope for each of you it is a day filled with love, friendship and family.  I decided to dedicate this post to all of the special people in my lives that i not only love and appreciate but also all of those who love, support and make life worth living each and every day.
When you think about it LOVE is a  broad emotion.  How many times a day or a week do you say you love something - we say we love a certain article of clothing, a certain food, a place, people.  Today think about all of those things that you love and appreciate and let these people know how much they means to you!!
        For me - I am thankful for my parents, brother and sister - without their constant enduring love i would not made it this far in my life!!!!    I am also grateful to all of my friends - you know who you are - for always standing by me and of course my new friends ive found thru the blog world!!!  You all are amazing and have been such great support!!!
     There is also one special friend i need to acknowledge -Amanda (Angel food) - i do no think i could have asked for a better friendship - you know me all too well and i am so proud of you!! 
You are one of the strongest, most inspiring, caring and selfless people I have ever met!!!!!  I now realize that ANYTHING in life is possible with the help of a friend!!!
I hope u all have a wonderful day either doing something you LOVE, being with someone you LOVE or just loving yourself!!!!!!!

 love to all   xoxo aimee 
       

6 comments:

  1. Happy valentines day! Hope you had a great day today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AIM!!!!
    this was the most lovely post ever. so heartfelt and amazing, YOU are incredible my dear, and nonono I would not be able to do this without y.o.u and i am so thankful for you, for having such a true amazing friend in my life to support me and help me no matter what. You stuck with me through the hardest time and I will always be here for you Aim, I'm holding your hand thousands of miles away, but our hearts are closer than that. i love you dear girl. <3 <3 <3
    (haha angel food LOVE IT)
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you said is definitely true. Valentine's Day is a day to take extra notice and appreciation of the things and people in your life which you love. That being said, I hope you have a happy HAPPY HEART DAY! So cute!

    Rachael*

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy valentines day to you. you are a beautiuful soul. xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Aimee! thank you so much for your sweet comment(s) :) I hope you had a wonderful ♥day... I am thankful and feel love for just about everything you mentioned.

    it's like that Ringo/Beatles song - "I get by with a lil' help from my friends...'

    hehe ;) love ya, happy tuesday! <3

    ReplyDelete