Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"All Ruffled for Spring"

spring is coming - i can feel it - 



        I love the change of seasons - its one of the things about Long Island that I do love - living here we experience each and every season - fall, winter, spring and summer.  Although spring is not my favorite of all the seasons i do look forward to the winter ending and the beginning of warmer weather.  Its actually only 24 days till the official start of this season!!!!  To me spring means a time for change - a new start, a clean slate, a rebirth.  The trees start to bloom and with the proper nourishment and care they blossom into something beautiful.  I guess this can be related to the road to recovery - with time, care and nourishment we too can blossom into whatever we want.  

So in keeping with my "spring" theme i figured i would show you some of my recent spring purchases this weekend.  Went to two of my favorite places to shop - J.Crew and Anthropologie.  Found so many amazing spring clothes and accessories - although i only purchased a few items i fell in love with all of the great fashions for spring - it seems that ruffles are definately big this season - especially seen on tanks - i love the layered look for spring - here are some of my favorites - 
 This one is from J. Crew - simple tank, comes in a variety of colors - can be dressed up or as shown just worn with shorts!!!  
These two are from Anthropologie - love the ruffles in both - can't wait to wear them!!
I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday and remember that spring is right around the corner!!
What is your favorite thing about spring??
love to all - xoxo aimee

3 comments:

  1. Aimee!!
    Obsession with everything you bought love, ruffle tanks are so gorgeous, love you and your j.crew outfits ;p. Reading this made me smile! Your positivity and beauty are radiant lovie and I am so happy you are feeling positive, I know you are my positivity. Love you honeybell, we are going shoping now.
    I'll be over in a little while.. Have a beautiful day free and stress and full of love,
    xxx
    amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for spring! My favorite part is being able to cycle outside again. I am in withdrawal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comment :)

    I love your outlook on spring. I love autumn/winter so much because in Texas it's the only time of enjoyable weather haha. Spring & summer = death by heat and humidity. I will channel my inner Aimee when I start getting grumpy!

    ReplyDelete