Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"Out of this World" - Galaxy Granola

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!!!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far.  For all of you who are looking for some inspiring messages toward recovery I suggest checking out Amanda at seekmyself as well as Eleanor at Pieces of Her.  Over the past few days Amanda has shared with her readers her struggles with Ed and her amazing journey to recovery - i was speechless after reading the three days of posts - very inspirational, emotional and heartfelt!!!!
I also recommend Pieces of Her - Eleanor is an amazing writer who each and every day shares her deepest feelings with her readers - i just want to say thank you to both of them - for their honesty and let them know how much their blogs have helped me!!!! I hope their words can inspire you as well!!!!
Now onto some eats - yesterday after a long day at work i was pleasantly surprised to find a package from one of my favorite companies - Galaxy Granola!!!!!!!  I think i have told you in the past how much i love their granola - Galaxy Granola is a company out of California that makes a granola that is baked with fruit - and sweetened with agave nectar.  It comes in 4 different flavors: Not sweet vanilla, Vanilla Almond, Raspberry and Cranberry Orange.  All four flavors are amazing - however i am partial to the Not Sweet Vanilla.  They have the perfect sweetness and crunch and are perfect additions to greek yogurt or even with just almond milk!!! What i particularly like about this company is their use of simple ingredients - all natural as well as use of fruit to bake the granola.  Definately check it out!!!!! You can purchase their granola on line or buy from such stores as 
Whole Foods and Fairway Market.  I just want to say thank you to Tristan at Galaxy Granola - your granola is truly "Out of this World" delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  




Well I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday filled with inspiring thoughts!!!!!
                                                                   xoxo Aimee

4 comments:

  1. Aww thank you for the shout out, hun. So sweet of you <3

    I've seen that granola all over the blog world, but I don't think we have it in any stores up here. Boo. No good granola, and a limited amount of Greek yogurt. Get with the program, Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aimee!
    hey lovie! i just got off the phone with you :)! and was so happy to hear your lovely voice, you are so amazing and such a great friend, and among Amanda, and Elanor being such inspirations, i find you such an inspiration as well! you are just so genuine and wonderful and have helped ME so much!
    galaxy granola, that is so great they sent you free granola yay! :D i am definitely getting some asap! the vanilla one sounds so perfect and i love the fruit baked granola aspect of it! i know that you love this brand of granola ever since we started chatting ages ago ;) you have raved about galaxy granola as well as red mango fro yo ;) which i love as well!
    great review Aimee! hope you have a beautiful day!

    love you so much!
    xx
    eliza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimee!!
    I hope your making me a list hehe ;) for our package swap!!!
    Galaxy granola looks so yummy!! I wish they sold it in London, need to go to wholefoods and search for it but I doubt they would sell it here.

    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I’ve bought a big bat. I’m all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"
    Hehe I love this quote by Dr. Seuss

    Hope your having a lovely day! Love you!
    Emma xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aimee, this just made my eyes water.
    You are such a lovely, lovely woman; you have a heart of gold, my dear, and your love means so much to me.

    YOU, Aimee, are an inspiration. Your determination to beat this Disorder down and out, once and for all, is a real motivator for me. You've got a spirit that shines so brightly, and seeing you direct that light towards the beatiful life you WILL have makes recovery and the process of recovery that little bit easier.

    ALL MY LOVE,
    Eleanor.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete