Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dreading Tomorrow

Its 10pm and im sitting at my computer dreading tomorrow - tomorrow is my birthday - actually my 35th birthday and i am dreading it - as i sit here i cant believe that i am turning 35 years old. I've actually never been one to actually like my birthday - i hate all of the attention and gift giving - actually i feel guilty about it - like i really don't deserve it. I really don't have anything planned - just a regular day at work - hopefully noone will remember its my birthday.
Well i am thankful that God has given me 34 years to experience life - i am very lucky and am very blessed with a loving family, friends and of course my blog friends that i have met. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day - as my therapist said - your birthday this year should be Ed free - just one day to live free and forget - by taking an "Ed holiday" this could be the beginning of a new and beautiful life. Till tomorrow .......


10 comments:

  1. Aimee! :( this makes me sad to read. I really hope you have a wonderful day today, you deserve it! Don't listen to those stupid voices that are making you feel guilty because let me tell you, you are a lovely and beautiful person and you do so much for others all year round. This day is for you! Try and enjoy it, just one day. Go out, have fun! Feel free! You can do it!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    Love you!

    Emma
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!!! have a great day and just enjoy it and be ed free :)
    f
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should not feel guilty about celebrating your birthday! It is your day and you should have fun cause you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I don't often comment...but happy birthday.
    I think you should go all out and celebrate your birthday...you deserve it! No guilty feelings...just your special day. xx:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hun, happy, happy Birthday to you!! Hope you're having a wonderful day - you do deserve it! You're one of the most kind & thoughtful persons I've met through blogging <3 please be sure to treat yourself lovie! Thinking of you
    xoxo Mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Aimee!

    You should be so proud of all that you have accomplished in your life. I look up to you... seriously. And you deserve everything you receive on this special day. I just had my birthday too and it was so nice to enjoy the day ed free. You are amazing and have a fabulous bday!
    ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. look at all the beautiful and HONEST feedback you've received!

    wishing you nothing but the happiest of birthdays <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just ENJOY your day. Block out all those negative comments...even the ones that say "I don't deserve this!" because you DO deserve it. Wishing you a PERFECT birthday!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry your birthday is not too enjoyable. I wish you the best day ever, and I hope it is ED free, because they are right^^ It is what you deserve!

    Hope you are doing well.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  10. even though this is late, I hope you had a good birthday and I am happy to get a comment and hear from you on my blog
    take care

    ReplyDelete