Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What are you Dreaming of????



"To dream anything that you want to dream.  That is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do.  That is the strength of the human will.  To trust yourself and test your limits.  That is the courage to succeed.    - Bernard Edmones

I'm dreaming of:


Carefree summer days - reading in a hammock enjoying the sunshine






Walking barefoot in a field of grass

Soaking up the sunshine like my favorite flower


Cooking freshly picked fruits and veggies from a farmers market
Being carefree and worryfree - Enjoying my life!!!
Images from freestudiophotos.com

                                                    What are you dreaming of??????

I hope you are all able to take time today and make a list of your dreams , aspirations and hopes for the future.  All too often we get hung up on daily routines that we forget about what really matters, what really makes us truly happy and what is important in our loves.  Take time today to do something for YOU!!!!!  Love to all - xoxo aimee

6 comments:

  1. Aimee!! What lovely things to be dreaming of! I love that quote!

    I am dreaming of coming to visit you NY!!

    Hope your having a lovely day :D

    Emma
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Aimee, what a lovely post about the great things that summer has to offer :) Summer is the time of the year that I feel the most carefree and my dreams really begin to take wing. I develop a hunger for life and truly living my days instead of just getting through them. This inevitably leads me to dream of a life free from my ED, and I think I'm getting there slowly but surely :)

    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimee, I love your photos. I especially like the picture of [your??] toes in the grass. I love the feel of grass on my toes and I also seem to photograph my feet quite a bit, lol! Love this post.
    *hugs*
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful... you are making me crave summer even more than I already do! I dream of summer vacation, glasses of icy lemonade and fresh watermelon (and spitting the seeds as far as possible), horeseback riding on the trails, picnics, a trip to San Francisco, my friend visiting from Spain, running races with my mom, yoga lessons, sketching on my balcony, finding a new home, decorating my room... beginning at my new school in a new beginning. Thank you for reminding me too look towards the future! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!!

    I am dreaming of The end of school, My Germany trip, racing, and life in general!!

    I hope you are having a great week so far :)

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this post, like all of your others =)

    I am dreaming of my first summer in a while ED free. My trips to San Fran and Montana, sleeping in and dreaming wonderful dreams, eventually graduating college, getting married!

    Hope you are doing well

    ReplyDelete